- Use ATradezone.com e-commerce trading platform to enable customers to purchase online from home. We will connect more sales channels like Facebook, Instagram, and Google and setup online advertising to reach additional shoppers for you.
- Customize your store.Use well designed and attractive product image and customize your store throughout your online store.
- Move from cash to online payments gateways. (We have done for you).
- Add Gift Cards to let shoppers buy when stocks are low (now available free to any business on ATradezone).
- Choose online platforms with low or no transaction fees (ATradezone merchants always enjoy zero transaction fees on purchases in their stores).
- Promote Gift Cards to let customers buy at anytime.
- Use email notifications or the Checkout Notices app from the ATradezone App store to let customers know how they can support you, current hours of operation, if you’re closing for any period of time, or if you expect delays.
- Share the measure you’re taking to protect and support your customers, like wearing gloves when packing or offering curbside pickup.
- Add curbside pickup to let customers pick up purchases with less contact.
- Consider adding local delivery or shipping for customers in your area who ordinarily visit your retail locations.
- Use gloves when packing and/or delivering your products to customers.
Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) business.
These are difficult times for small & SMEs business owners. At ATradezone.com, we understand the struggles facing small businesses, and we want to help in any way we can. To make it easier for small business owners to move their businesses online, we’re giving away access to premium e-commerce tools for free through the end of 2020.
Read on to find out what tools we’ll be offering for free, and don’t hesitate to reach out through our support team if there’s anything else we can do to help your business during this time.
20+ Feature-Rich To help you stay open, even if your doors are closed.